1. to direct on a course or in a direction
2. to direct performance
3. to be first
4. to tend toward or have a result
"Leaders aren’t born they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price we’ll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal."
1. to join (two or more things) together
2. to have or establish a rapport
3. to place or establish a relationship
"You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."
1. to cause someone to want to do or create something
2. to influence, move or guide
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."